- Boil the milk.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until combined.
- Add and mix the sifted flour.
- Lighten the mixture with hot milk whipping it fast and place it in a pot.
- When it starts to boil, cook it over moderate heat for a couple of minutes.
- Put the cream on the tray covered with film and place into the fridge to chill.
- Whip the cold and solid cream using a hand whisk until soft.
- Whip the butter with a whisk.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add the eggs (room temperature) one by one and mix well.
- Add the ground almond and mingle well.
- Add the cream and the rum or the flavour you want.
- Keep it in the fridge so that it sets.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.17 g
Saturates 3.88 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.38 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.54 g
Cholesterol 98.89 mg
Calcium 73.84 mg
Iron 0.51 mg
Zinc 0.47 mg
Vitamin A 98.69 ug
Vitamin C 0.9 g
Folic acid 14.07 ug
Salt (Sodium) 81.38 mg
Sugars 14.44 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Type of dish
- Cuisine type
- Tratamiento de la leche
- Additional culinary preparation
- Production site
- Maridaje bebida
- Food pairing
- Fat percentage
- Conservation technique
- Seasonal recipes
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed