Balsamic marinated mackerel
Sheep cheese 0.2 kg
Tomato 0.3 kg
Ground black pepper 2.0 g
Extra virgin olive oil 0.1 l
For the mackerel:
- Clean the mackerel, remove the loins and the skin.
- Prepare a 50% salt and sugar mixture, add the juice of half orange and a dash of soy sauce.
- Vacuum pack the mackerel loins, completely covered in the salt and sugar mixture.
- Let marinate for an hour.
For the mackerel garnish:
- Black olives and coriander cut into brunoise.
- Smoked cheese cubed.
- Seedless peeled tomatoes diced.
For the mackerel timbale:
- Remove the mackerel from the vacuum pack, wash the loins to remove the salt and the sugar.
- Cut into cubes.
- Mix the mackerel with the cheese, tomato and black olives dice.
- Season with virgin olive oil, lime juice and chopped coriander.
- Make a timbale with a plating ring.
For the decoration:
- Vacuum pack some red microonions, some peeled microcarrots and some microleaks, seasoned with salt, black pepper and oil.
- Vacuum cook a 65ºC for 10 minutes.
For the basil arome:
- Infuse the basil in water.
- Form a dry ice cube.
- Place the drained timbale on a plate.
- Decorate with the microvegetables.
- Place the dry ice cube in a seperate deep dish.
- With the help of a serving jar, pour the tepid basil infusion over the dry ice.
- Place the perforated plate and the timbale on top of the plate with the dry ice and the basil infusion.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.74 g
Saturates 16.02 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 23.41 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.4 g
Cholesterol 127.92 mg
Calcium 414.17 mg
Iron 3.76 mg
Zinc 1.96 mg
Vitamin A 222.11 ug
Vitamin C 21.14 g
Folic acid 65.78 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2396.27 mg
Sugars 386.25 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed