Warm mushroom, crayfish and vegetable salad
King prawns 0.5 kg
Frozen mushrooms 0.5 kg
For the crayfish:
- Remove the head and set aside for the fumet, separate the pincers and boil them for 1 minute in the steam cooker.
- Peel the body leaving the last joint and the tail.
- Remove the intestine and add salt. 2 units per serving.
For the mushrooms:
- Separate the stalk from the cap and cut them separately in the slicer. Set the tips.
- Cover the crayfish with them.
For the vegetables:
- Separate the cauliflower, the broccoli and the romanescu florets and boil separately.
- Slice the zucchini with the skin on.
- Peel the cherry tomato.
For the fumet:
- Make the fumet with the heads and shells of the crayfish + vegetables, boil for 10 minutes.
- For the ragout follow this order:
- Chop the garlic and the parsley into brunoise.
- Salt the crayfish and sautée, set aside.
- Heat the oil, sautée the mushrooms + the vegetables + the garlic + the flour + the fumet and add salt.
- Let it boil for 1 minute covered, decorate with parsley and serve.
For the plate up:
- In a deep plate place the ragout and the crayfish on top.
- Decorate the plate with the mushroom sauce.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.71 g
Saturates 0.48 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.61 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.66 g
Cholesterol 57.01 mg
Calcium 61.59 mg
Iron 2.32 mg
Zinc 1.94 mg
Vitamin A 55.04 ug
Vitamin C 55.14 g
Folic acid 80.01 ug
Salt (Sodium) 370.23 mg
Sugars 3.07 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed