Monkfish and pumpkin skewers with American sauce
For the skewer:
- Clean the monkfish and cut it into medallions.
- Dice the onion, green and red peppers and squash into cubes of equal size.
- Make the skewers. Alternating the vegetables with the fish : onion and squash cubes ( previously blanched), red and green pepper.
For American sauce
- Cut the parsley in brunoise and fry the parsley leaves.
- Decorate the plate by drizzling a little black sauce.
- Grill the skewer.
- Place some American sauce in the middle of the plate and a skewer on top.
- Decorate the plate with the fried parsley leaves and the black sauce.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.73 g
Saturates 0.62 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.34 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.9 g
Cholesterol 25.9 mg
Calcium 89.17 mg
Iron 1.43 mg
Zinc 0.41 mg
Vitamin A 50.54 ug
Vitamin C 22.14 g
Folic acid 43.85 ug
Salt (Sodium) 180.49 mg
Sugars 3.69 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed