For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Cover the mould with the Dutch dough.
- Mix the sugar with the flour. Then, add the eggs and the egg yolks.
- Finally, add the cream mixed with the cheese.
- Blend the mixture with a food processor.
- Fill the moulds and bake them at 200 ºC.
- Remove from the moulds and once cold, ration.
- Plate up with strawberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.66 g
Saturates 11.76 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.36 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.18 g
Cholesterol 186.4 mg
Calcium 152.98 mg
Iron 1.0 mg
Zinc 1.25 mg
Vitamin A 270.37 ug
Vitamin C 0.38 g
Folic acid 27.04 ug
Salt (Sodium) 375.93 mg
Sugars 20.03 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed