Ajoarriero style (cod, green and red peppers, tomato, garlic and onion) cod with prawns
Cod loin 0.75 kg
Intense olive oil 0.2 l
Biscayne sauce 0.5 l
Langoustine 0.15 kg
For the cod:
- Cover the cod in a marinated oil with garlic. Remove the skin and laminate.
- Prepare a ratatouille with garlic, onion, green pepper and piquillo pepper.
For the Biscayne sauce:
For the garnish:
- Peel the prawns, remove the intestines making sure the black parts are removed with the help of a knife.
- For the decoration:
- Chopped parsley and fried parsley.
- It can also contain crispy cod skin.
- Mix thinly sliced cod and ratatouille with Biscayne sauce. Heat.
- Fry the prawns over garlic cut into brunoise.
- Place Biscayne sauce on the base of the plate.
- Place the “ajoarriero” style cod with the help of a ring.
- Place the prawns around the cod.
- Decorate with some cod, parsley and crispy cod skin.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.47 g
Saturates 7.75 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 32.04 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.44 g
Cholesterol 135.2 mg
Calcium 358.74 mg
Iron 3.87 mg
Zinc 2.24 mg
Vitamin A 255.0 ug
Vitamin C 124.92 g
Folic acid 133.72 ug
Salt (Sodium) 363.71 mg
Sugars 12.73 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed