Bavarois Cheese Cake
For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Heat up the milk (don’t let it boil) and dissolve the sugar and the cheese.
- Hydrate the gelatin in cold water, and after draining, add them to the previous mixture.
- Reduce the temperature of the mixture to 27 ºC.
- Beat the cream, and fold into the mixture.
- Shape and cover it with a base of sponge cake and soaked with basic syrup.
- Put the bavaroise in the freezer.
- Remove from the molds.
- Place on a plate with the strawberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.29 g
Saturates 14.61 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.99 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.86 g
Cholesterol 126.62 mg
Calcium 149.01 mg
Iron 0.52 mg
Zinc 0.85 mg
Vitamin A 236.29 ug
Vitamin C 0.45 g
Folic acid 13.81 ug
Salt (Sodium) 281.82 mg
Sugars 29.41 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed