Broccoli with carrots and bechamel sauce
Frozen broccoli 1.5 kg
Carrots 0.225 kg
- Peel the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- separate the florets from the stem of the broccoli,( frozen broccoli can be used)
- Once all the vegetables have been cut, cook them in boiling water separately and rinse.
- boil the eggs for 10 minutes and chop.
- Prepare a bechamel sauce of 40 g of roux per litre.
- Mix the vegetables with the bechamel sauce, add the grated cheese sprinkled on top and a few thin cubes of margarine.
- Grill in the oven at 180 ºC.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.81 g
Saturates 11.41 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.99 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.96 g
Cholesterol 135.4 mg
Calcium 758.88 mg
Iron 3.88 mg
Zinc 3.18 mg
Vitamin A 914.41 ug
Vitamin C 171.62 g
Folic acid 199.89 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1266.88 mg
Sugars 18.26 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed