Black forest cake
Bizcocho molde de chocolate 0.5 ud
Whipped cream with sugar 0.25 l
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Chop the red cherries and set aside.
- Carefully remove the cake from the mould and place it on baking paper with the bottom side facing up.
- Depending on the thickness of the cake, cut it into two or three layers.
- Slightly soak with basic syrup.
- Make the cream and spread the red cherries on top. Cover with another layer of sponge cake and soak again, repeat the steps again for more layers.
- Cover the top with a chocolate coating.
- Sprinkle the surface with chocolate sprinkles. Once dry, sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve with an orange coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.27 g
Saturates 19.98 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.88 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.28 g
Cholesterol 202.53 mg
Calcium 63.3 mg
Iron 1.56 mg
Zinc 1.22 mg
Vitamin A 234.73 ug
Vitamin C 0.42 g
Folic acid 21.37 ug
Salt (Sodium) 131.2 mg
Sugars 42.73 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Type of dish: Coffee, chocolate and infusion
- Additional culinary preparation: Sweet
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed