Pineapple in syrup 0.35 kg
Frutgel (cold gelatine) 0.003 kg
For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Cover the mould with the pie-basis dough.
- Fill it with the patissiere cream.
- Place the pineapple over the cream, and place in the oven at 200 ºC.
- Once cold, use frutgel to shine it. Then remove from the mould and ration.
- Plate up with chocolate English cream.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.48 g
Saturates 7.28 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.09 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.83 g
Cholesterol 130.06 mg
Calcium 121.48 mg
Iron 1.19 mg
Zinc 0.82 mg
Vitamin A 162.34 ug
Vitamin C 6.96 g
Folic acid 20.55 ug
Salt (Sodium) 205.24 mg
Sugars 32.08 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed