- Fluff the eggs with the sugar until grow 3 times its initial volume.
- Sprinkle flour, mixing gently.
- Bake on greased baking sheet at 220 3/4/3.
Mocha butter cream.
Soft the butter with a spatula in a bowl until is creamy, you can also leave at room temperature and cut into 2 cm dices.
2. Pour the water into a small saucepan; add sugar. Boil over low heat, having a flat brush dipped in water by the inner edges of the pan to prevent precipitate and crystallize. Cook the syrup until the temperature reaches 118 ° C.
3. When the syrup is ready, add the coffee and leave it resting until reaching room temperature or put it in the mixer, to accelerate the process.
4. Then add the butter while beating. When the cream is smooth and homogeneous, use it as usual.
To preserve, keep it in the refrigerator in a tightly closed container.
Setting up the dessert.
Place the cake upside down over a parchment paper on a working bench, removing the one in which has been baked. Make superficial cuts on the cake and soak with syrup.
Cover it with butter cream from left to right so that its surface is all well coated with it.
Place another layer of cake and repeat the steps above.
Finally spread a thin layer of mocha butter cream with spatula over the soaked sponge cake.
Decorate with dark chocolate curls and sliced almonds if desired.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed