Frutgel (cold gelatine) 0.002 kg
Strawberry coulis 0.05 l
For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Peel and cut the kiwis into cubes of 2 cm for the filling, and into half slices for the final decoration.
- Cut the sponge cake into three round slices of the same thickness.
- Soak one slice with basic syrup, spread out a layer of whipped cream of 1 cm, and sprinkleoverthe kiwi cubes.
- Repeat the previous step until you have usedall the sponge cake slices, and soak with basic syrup.
- Cover the cake with a thin layer of whipped cream.
- Ration and decorate with a scoop of whipped cream and a polished half slice of kiwi in each portion.
- Plate up with strawberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.95 g
Saturates 14.04 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.19 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.16 g
Cholesterol 196.5 mg
Calcium 57.63 mg
Iron 1.03 mg
Zinc 0.72 mg
Vitamin A 235.18 ug
Vitamin C 11.81 g
Folic acid 20.31 ug
Salt (Sodium) 77.2 mg
Sugars 32.29 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed