Pork tenderloin with prune sauce and duck liver.
Prunes 0.15 kg
Fino quinta 0.05 l
Onion 0.2 kg
Creamed corn 0.01 kg
For the pork tenderloin:
- Thoroughly remove the fat and skin from the tenderloins and cut into medallions.
For the prune sauce:
- Prepare a very reduced pork brown stock using the trimmings of tenderloin and some bones.
- Soak the prunes with the Jerez wine for 24 hours.
- Sauté garlic and onion cut into julienne.
- Boil the prunes with the wine and the brown stock, remove when soft and reserve half for garnish.
- Add the garlic and onion to the prunes.
- Add the broth and the brown pork stock.
- Bring to a boil, blend and strain.
- Bind with corn-starch. Fine tune.
For the garrisons:
- Scallop the foie grass.
- Boil whole artichokes, rinse and peel.
- Cut the hearts in half and set aside.
- Prepare a garlic and parsely oil.
- Artichoke chips. Cut thinly, flour and fry at moderate temperature until crisp.
- Chopped parsley.
- Grill the tenderloin medallions.
- Grill or fry two half artichoke hearts. Add some garlic cut into brunoise.
- Grill a medallion of lightly floured foie grass in a frying pan.
- Place the artichoke hearts in the centre of the dish and the tenderloin medallions and the foie grass escalope next to them.
- Lastly, pour some prune sauce on top of the tenderloin and place some half prunes on the plate.
- Decorate with fried artichoke chips and parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 10.82 g
Saturates 10.76 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 23.0 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.51 g
Cholesterol 217.3 mg
Calcium 181.34 mg
Iron 7.72 mg
Zinc 4.21 mg
Vitamin A 3514.29 ug
Vitamin C 38.55 g
Folic acid 147.91 ug
Salt (Sodium) 438.27 mg
Sugars 21.66 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed