Grilled sea bream with bilbaína dressing
For the bream:
- Clean the bream and remove the whole loins left with the head on.
For the garnish:
- Baker’s potatoes (sliced roasted potatoes) without onion.
- Prepare a simple salad of lettuce, tomato and spring onion.
For the sauce:
- Vinaigrette sauce for the salad.
- Fried chopped garlic with dried chilli pepper. Set aside to decorate.
- Add a little lemon juice to the fish and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the fish until cooked through
- Remove the fish from the grill and splash with vinegar.
- Then add the fried garlic and dry hot chilli pepper.
- Place a bed of baker’s potato on the plate and the fish on top with the fried sauce.
- Accompany the dish with the dressed salad.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.22 g
Saturates 14.71 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 56.61 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 9.75 g
Cholesterol 190.38 mg
Calcium 175.27 mg
Iron 5.72 mg
Zinc 3.14 mg
Vitamin A 237.3 ug
Vitamin C 65.21 g
Folic acid 87.57 ug
Salt (Sodium) 112.0 mg
Sugars 7.7 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed