Fried chicken seasoned with garlic
Chicken thighs 1.65 kg
High oleic oil 0.4 l
Ground black pepper 0.05 g
Mayonnaise sauce 0.05 l
Potatoes 0.6 kg
High oleic oil 0.25 l
- Prepare and chop the thighs.
- Chop the garlic and parsley into brunoise.
- Peel, wash and chop the potato.
- Prepare a white stock.
For the chicken sauce:
- Fry the garlic chopped into brunoise.
- When the garlic starts to brown, add half of the parsley and the white wine and then let cook until the alcohol evaporates.
- Add the breadcrumbs and poultry stock.
- Adjust to taste and thickness if necessary.
For the chicken:
- Season and lightly flour the chicken and then fry at a high temperature.
- Place on a baking tray and sprinkle over a mixture of white pepper and garlic powder.
- Pour some sauce over the chicken and then place in the oven.
- Remove from the oven before the garlic starts to burn and when the inside of the chicken is well cooked.
- For the garlic mayonnaise:Blend the garlic and mayonnaise with a blender. Add salt and thicken if necessary.
- For the garnish:fry the potatoes
- Place the chicken on a plate together with the chips and garlic mayonnaise. Sprinkle over some parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.27 g
Saturates 11.38 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 69.17 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 9.88 g
Cholesterol 193.16 mg
Calcium 88.22 mg
Iron 5.21 mg
Zinc 2.55 mg
Vitamin A 104.51 ug
Vitamin C 33.57 g
Folic acid 92.69 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1448.43 mg
Sugars 5.86 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed