Stewed potatoes Rioja style (with chorizo, cayenne red pepper and paprika)
- Prepare a basic Biscayne sauce.
- Prepare a white stock.
- Cook the chopped rib and the chorizo in boiling water separately. When cooked, drain and slice the chorizo. Remove the fat from the cooking water and then mix with the white stock.
- Sauté the chopped potatoes in oil and, when hot, add the Biscayne sauce.
- Let it warm up again and then pour the white stock mixed with the cooking water over the chorizo and ribs.
- The garnish can be added in that moment so that it cooks together with the potato for another 20 or 25 minutes.
- Adjust to taste and the thickness.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.34 g
Saturates 2.95 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.28 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.51 g
Cholesterol 17.17 mg
Calcium 128.36 mg
Iron 3.61 mg
Zinc 1.33 mg
Vitamin A 103.09 ug
Vitamin C 73.18 g
Folic acid 101.71 ug
Salt (Sodium) 42.26 mg
Sugars 8.43 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed