Basque Rice Cake
Creamed margarine 0.06 kg
Plain flour 0.06 kg
For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Line the molds with the dough.
- Heat the milk and the butter to 50º C.
- Mix the sieved flour with the sugar, and add the eggs.
- Add the milk and the butter to the flour, sugar and eggs, and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in the molds and bake in the oven at 180 ºC. Until golden brown at the top.
- Once cool, remove from the mold.
- Place onto a plate and add the chocolate English cream.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.19 g
Saturates 10.11 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.76 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.39 g
Cholesterol 141.75 mg
Calcium 93.42 mg
Iron 1.03 mg
Zinc 0.8 mg
Vitamin A 165.6 ug
Vitamin C 1.08 g
Folic acid 21.79 ug
Salt (Sodium) 205.5 mg
Sugars 22.39 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed