Braised turkey thighs with mixed vegetables
Tomato 0.05 kg
Green pepper 0.025 kg
Potatoes 0.4 kg
Frozen peas 0.15 kg
- Make a poultry stock.
- Cut the vegetables: sliced garlic, onion, carrot in fine half moons, pear tomatoes into quarters and green peppers in fine rings and softened.
- Season with salt and pepper and brown the thighs in a very hot oven.
- Mix the golden thighs with the softened vegetables, add the white wine and the stock, but do not cover.
- Turn the thighs over, lower the oven temperature and leave them until they are cooked (the meat must separate from the bone).
- For the braising sauce:
- Remove the thighs from the vegetables.
- Separate the vegetables from the liquid using a sieve.
- Place the vegetables in a pan on the heat and add flour (40 g/l), leave to cook.
- Add the juices, the tomato sauce to give colour (add more if necessary) bring to the boil.
- Blend and sieve.
- Add salt.
- Pour the sauce over the thighs and heat.
- Cut up the vegetables: Green beans cut into diamond shapes, the carrots in cubes and the potato in 2 cm cubes.
- Steam the peas, the carrots and the green beans or cook in the English style.
- Fry the potatoes.
- Heat the vegetables as a garnish and serve with the turkey.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.44 g
Saturates 6.09 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.69 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 16.03 g
Cholesterol 172.35 mg
Calcium 168.08 mg
Iron 7.38 mg
Zinc 6.21 mg
Vitamin A 548.34 ug
Vitamin C 55.87 g
Folic acid 143.78 ug
Salt (Sodium) 578.96 mg
Sugars 11.8 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed