Lentil stew with black pudding
- The lentils don’t require soaking before cooking.
- Make a Biscayne sauce.
- Cut the black pudding into slices, one per portion.
- Chop the carrot and leek into half-moons.
- Chop the green pepper, garlic and onion into brunoise.
- Dice the ribs and the bacon.
- Cook all the ingredients at once from cold, except the black pudding which will be added at the end so that it does not break whilst cooking.
- Boil slowly and continuously. Extreme care must be taken at the end of cooking because they can easily stick.
- Once the lentils are cooked, take out the chorizo and the black pudding and cut into slices.
- Add the Biscayne sauce and adjust the salt and the thickness.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 9.86 g
Saturates 7.54 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.69 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.98 g
Cholesterol 38.07 mg
Calcium 85.6 mg
Iron 10.67 mg
Zinc 2.84 mg
Vitamin A 236.95 ug
Vitamin C 28.92 g
Folic acid 36.73 ug
Salt (Sodium) 594.15 mg
Sugars 2.98 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed