Chocolate creme caramel
Black chocolate curls 0.005 kg
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
HOW TO SERVE
- Caramelise the crème caramel moulds with the diluted caramel.
- Boil the milk and pour over the chocolate to dissolve it.
- Mix the eggs and sugar and pour the infused milk over the mixture.
- Fill the moulds and bake in the oven in a bain-marie at 180 ºC.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Remove from the mould and decorate with a button of cream and chocolate chips.
- Make sure that the water of the bain-marie does not boil, if not the crème caramel will have small holes.
- The crème caramel sets when it reaches 85 ºC.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.82 g
Saturates 7.27 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.43 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.9 g
Cholesterol 163.04 mg
Calcium 153.27 mg
Iron 1.71 mg
Zinc 1.06 mg
Vitamin A 131.7 ug
Vitamin C 1.8 g
Folic acid 23.01 ug
Salt (Sodium) 156.12 mg
Sugars 50.93 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed