Salmon mousseline gyozas
Gyozas batter 0.02 kg
Salmon 0.05 kg
Prawns 0.05 kg
Egg whites 0.5 ud
Ground white pepper 0.5 g
Fumet 0.03 l
Creamed corn 0.002 kg
For the salmon mousseline:
- Clean the salmon and cut it into cubes.
- Peel the prawns.
- Blend the salmon and prawns with the thermomix, a mixer or a morter until you get a smooth puree.
- Incorporate the egg white.
- Add in the heavy cream and season with salt and black pepper.
For the gyozas:
- Place a wonton sheet on the palm of your hand.
- Dampen the ends of the wonton sheet.
- Place the filling in the centre.
- Fold it in the shape of a gyoza: round up the gyoza into your palm, stick the ends together diagonally and make three kinks. Now, stick the superior end to the inferior one.
For the side dish:
- Cut the cabbage into julienne. Blanch it and rinse through running cold water. Drain.
- Cut the garlic in brunoise.
- Cut the marinated bacon in small cubes.
- Fry some kale or arugula leaves.
PLATING AND SERVING
- Grease a non-stick pan. Cook the gyozas until golden brown on the bottom.
- In a bowl, mix some cold water or cold fumet with the cornstarch.
- Pour this mixture over the gyozas (about 1/2 cm of the pan). Cover the pan and let the gyozas steam until the liquid evaporates completely.
- Sauté the garlic and bacon in another pan. Add in the cabbage.
- Sauté and season.
- Place the gyozas on the plate over a base of sautéed cabbage.
- Decorate with the fried leaves.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.54 g
Saturates 1.8 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.62 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.49 g
Cholesterol 20.86 mg
Calcium 27.34 mg
Iron 0.4 mg
Zinc 0.37 mg
Vitamin A 22.47 ug
Vitamin C 10.61 g
Folic acid 17.61 ug
Salt (Sodium) 140.53 mg
Sugars 1.11 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed