Cream cheese and fruit millefeuille
Piña 0.25 kg
Frozen cranberries 0.125 kg
Freeze-dried raspberry 15.0 g
For this recipe, you will need to make the following preparations:
- Pipe a drop of cream cheese on the plate to prevent the millefeuille from moving.
- Add a filo pastry chip and pipe little drops of cream cheese on top.
- Place another chip of pastry on top and repeat.
- Then place a third chip on top and cover it with cream cheese.
- Place pieces of fruit on top: mango, papaya, blueberries, fresh pineapple, banana, freeze-dried raspberries, different coloured flowers and coriander sprouts.
- Place everything on the plate arranging them in colour and shape.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.46 g
Saturates 11.24 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.37 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.63 g
Cholesterol 55.75 mg
Calcium 105.33 mg
Iron 1.25 mg
Zinc 0.74 mg
Vitamin A 249.76 ug
Vitamin C 41.28 g
Folic acid 41.25 ug
Salt (Sodium) 163.78 mg
Sugars 37.89 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed