Kataifi prawns with romesco
Prawns 0.2 kg
Kataifi Pasta 100.0 g
For the prawns:
- Peel the prawns completely and remove the intestines.
- Season with salt, garlic and chopped parsley.
- Spear the tails on a wooden skewer.
For the kataifi pasta wrap:
- Prepare a mixture of flour and water at 50%, this will serve as an adhesive.
- Lightly smear the prawn tails with the dough.
- Roll out a portion of kataifi pasta, place the skewer with the shrimp in the centre and wrap it up completely in the pasta.
- Squeeze lightly with your hand to help close it.
- Add more flour dough if needed to prevent it from falling apart.
- For the romesco sauce.
- Prepare a saucepan with olive oil at 170 ºC
- Holding the skewer gently dip it in the oil and fry until golden brown.
- Remove onto absorbent paper to dry the excess oil.
- Present two skewers per diner served with the romesco sauce.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.57 g
Saturates 7.02 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 41.83 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.52 g
Cholesterol 37.85 mg
Calcium 59.93 mg
Iron 1.04 mg
Zinc 0.94 mg
Vitamin A 102.3 ug
Vitamin C 14.49 g
Folic acid 17.75 ug
Salt (Sodium) 532.45 mg
Sugars 0.95 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed