Sterilised milk 0.069 l
Creamed margarine 0.021 kg
Plain flour 0.011 kg
Creamed margarine 0.033 kg
Ground cinnamon 3.056 g
Ground nutmeg 0.556 g
Dried ginger 0.278 g
Icing sugar 0.028 kg
For the dough:
- Heat the milk with the margarine, the salt and the sugar until the margarine is melted being careful not to let it boil.
- Add the mixture to a bowl with the yeast and half the flour. Beat at a low speed.
- Add the eggs one by one to the dough. Beat for 3 minutes at maximum speed.
- Add the other half of the flour and beat at a low-medium speed until the dough is elastic and non-sticky.
- Keep in an airtight bowl. Let it ferment until it doubles in size.
For the filling:
- Mix brown sugar, flour, margarine, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg and powdered ginger in a bowl.
- Mix until it looks like sand.
For the glaze:
- Mix the cream with the icing sugar. It should have a light appearance and when pouring it should pour easily.
- If it is too stiff add some water.
- Degas the dough and let stand 10 minutes.
- Stretch the dough forming a square of 30 x 30 cm.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ºC.
- Spread the filling over the dough and roll up. Paste the ends with a little cream.
- Cut discs of 3 cm thick.
- Let ferment until it doubles in size.
- Before baking brush with cream.
Bake at 190 ºC for 25-30 minutes.
Let cool. Once cold, add the glaze.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.62 g
Saturates 3.69 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.3 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.55 g
Cholesterol 68.5 mg
Calcium 45.25 mg
Iron 1.18 mg
Zinc 0.6 mg
Vitamin A 38.16 ug
Vitamin C 0.42 g
Folic acid 33.54 ug
Salt (Sodium) 187.99 mg
Sugars 18.09 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed