Hake with green leek and Derio spinach and carrot chips
To cook the hake:
- Remove the skin from the hake and fillet. Trim the fillets and slice them into portions of about 80 g.
- Season them with salt and black pepper. Sprinkle some lemon juice on top. Set aside.
To make the green leek and spinach sauce:
- Clean the leeks and trim off the ends. Chop the leeks.
- Peel the potato and slice. Cut a white onion in julienne.
- Sauté the vegetables with some butter. Then add to it the white wine. Once the alcohol has evaporated, add in the vegetable stock.
- Trim off the ends of the spinach leaves and chop. Set aside.
- Boil the rest of the vegetables and drain. Make sure to reserve the liquid they have been cooked in.
- Blend the vegetables with the Turmix and add as much liquid as needed to get the consistency of a light sauce.
- Add to it the spinach.
To make the carrot chips.
- Place the hake portions in the green sauce to cook them.
- On a small soup plate, pour some of the leek and spinach sauce and season.
- Then, place the portion of hake and decorate with the carrot chips on top.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.21 g
Saturates 2.66 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.29 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.06 g
Cholesterol 54.15 mg
Calcium 68.72 mg
Iron 8.61 mg
Zinc 0.49 mg
Vitamin A 189.58 ug
Vitamin C 13.68 g
Folic acid 49.33 ug
Salt (Sodium) 395.0 mg
Sugars 3.25 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed