Entrecôt with Rioja wine sauce
Creamed corn 0.02 kg
Diluted caramel 0.07 l
Red wine 0.02 l
Frozen mushrooms 0.15 kg
For the entrecôte:
- Remove the excess fat from the meat leaving the white parts.
- Cut portions of approximately 250 g.
For the sauce:
- Prepare a very wholesome and reduced brown stock.
- Chop the shallot into brunoise, sauté and add Rioja wine. Then reduce to remove the alcohol.
- Add the brown stock and thicken with cornflour.
- Take off the heat and add some cubes of butter.
- Make diluted caramel replacing the water with Rioja wine.
- Add salt and the diluted caramel.
- Part of the sauce will be used to decorate the plate.
For the garnish:
- Cut pont neuf potatoes and confit in oil until they are soft.
- Confit the piquillo peppers.
- Confit the mushrooms and fillet them. Chop garlic into brunoise.
For the decoration:
- Caramel diluted in Rioja wine.
HOW TO SERVE
- Cook the entrecôte on the griddle or grill. Carve into strips.
- Fry the confit potatoes at a high temperature to brown them.
- Sauté the mushrooms with a little garlic chopped into brunoise.
- Heat up the piquillo peppers.
- Plate up by placing the entrecôte on one side of the plate and the garnish on the other side.
- Pour the Rioja wine sauce over the top.
- Decorate with lines of diluted caramel sauce.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 9.07 g
Saturates 37.27 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 44.9 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 40.26 g
Cholesterol 209.9 mg
Calcium 135.5 mg
Iron 8.7 mg
Zinc 10.34 mg
Vitamin A 242.82 ug
Vitamin C 60.98 g
Folic acid 156.25 ug
Salt (Sodium) 203.0 mg
Sugars 26.07 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed