Tuna in oil, crumbs 0.125 kg
Eggs 3.25 ud
Carrots 0.3 kg
Green pitted olives 0.05 kg
Mayonnaise sauce 0.2 l
Frozen peas 0.125 kg
Grated carrot 0.125 kg
- Peel and dice the carrot and the potatoes approx 1 cm.
- Chop the olives into small pieces.
- Chop the piquillo pepper, half into dice for the salad and the other half into strips to decorate.
- Clean and cut the lettuce into julienne.
- Boil carrots and potatoes vacuum-packed at 95 ºC for about 80 minutes in the mixed oven or on boiling water.
- Boil the eggs, peel and cut into 1 cm dice.
- Steam or boil the peas.
- Make a mayonnaise with the pasteurized egg just before serving.
- Mix everything together with the mayonnaise.
- For plating up we can use molds, rings etc.
- Decorate with the pepper strips and with the carrot and lettuce cut into julienne.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.05 g
Saturates 7.35 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 14.55 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 26.62 g
Cholesterol 168.74 mg
Calcium 86.37 mg
Iron 2.8 mg
Zinc 1.41 mg
Vitamin A 1146.42 ug
Vitamin C 31.38 g
Folic acid 62.43 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1028.72 mg
Sugars 8.1 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed