Cannelloni 25.0 ud
Onion 0.175 kg
Tomato 0.1 kg
Textured soy 0.15 kg
Frozen peas 0.25 kg
Onion 0.05 kg
Pumpkin 0.15 kg
Frozen broccoli 0.25 kg
Cebolla crujiente 0.05 kg
Tomato sauce 0.25 l
For the cannelloni filling:
- Prepare a pisto with onion, courgette, green pepper and tomato. Cut into 1x1 cm cubes.
- Soften the pisto and add the textured soy, previously soaked. Add the white wine, allow to reduce and add salt and white pepper as needed.
- Bind the pisto and the textured soy with the veloute sauce made with vegetable stock.
For the cream peas:
- Soften the onion cut into julienne. Once tender, sauté the diced potato and cover with vegetable stock.
- Steam cook the peas and blast chill.
- Once the potato is done, add the peas and blend.
- Strain through a Chinese colander.
For the vegetable quinoa:
- Prepare a vegetable stock.
- Chop the carrot into half-moons, dice the pumpkin and cut the broccoli into small florets. Boil in water or steam, separately.
- Cut the courgette into half-moons and sauté.
For the quinoa:
- Place the quinoa in a colander and rinse with water to remove the saponina.
- Leave to strain.
- Cook in stock for 15 minutes, with twice as much stock as quinoa.
- Cut the garlic into brunoise, sauté in olive oil, add the remaining vegetables (carrot, pumpkin and courgette) and the cooked quinoa.
- Leave the quinoa and vegetables prepared in a container (gastronorm) with the broccoli placed on top.
For the cannelloni:
- Soak the cannelloni pasta for 15 minutes in cold water.
- Stuff them using a piping bag or with a spoon and roll them up to form tubes, 5 per portion.
- Grease a gastronorm tray, place the cannelloni, pour the sauce on top with the cream peas and heat in the combi oven at 180ºC. Warm up the rest of the sauce on the stove.
- Heat the vegetables with the quinoa in the oven.
- Plate up the cannelloni on one side and on the other side the vegetables with the quinoa.
- Pour more peas over the cannelloni and decorate with dried onion.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 22.05 g
Saturates 3.43 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.1 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.34 g
Cholesterol 0.01 mg
Calcium 344.54 mg
Iron 9.16 mg
Zinc 2.67 mg
Vitamin A 724.13 ug
Vitamin C 152.24 g
Folic acid 244.72 ug
Salt (Sodium) 233.95 mg
Sugars 26.09 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed