Roasted pork with pumpkin purée and lentil salad
White stock 0.75 l
Creamed corn 0.02 kg
For this recipe, the following ingredients are needed:
- White stock.
- Pumpkin purée
- Lentil salad
- Roasted pork:
- Take out the head from the rack. Remove the bones and cut. Tie up the meat. Season and baste.
- Cut the seasoned vegetables into cubes (onion, carrot, garlic).
- Prepare a white stock.
- Brown the meat.
- Add the vegetables and simmer.
- add wine or stock and place in the oven, reducing the temperature, turning, and basting when necessary.
- Cook it until the meat is very tender and juices run clear.
- Take out the meat pieces and set them aside.
- Prepare the sauce blending the degreased juice with the vegetables. Add the necessary stock, place on the heat and thicken with cornstach.
- Fillet the meat with a cold meat cutter. Place on a baking tray add the sauce and heat up in the oven.
- Place the pork fillets in the shape of a fan, 4 or 5 pieces in each portion, depending on the size and thickness.
- Place the pumpkin purée on the side, and on the other side the lentil salad.
- Pour the sauce over the meat.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 15.76 g
Saturates 21.09 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 40.15 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 16.62 g
Cholesterol 162.15 mg
Calcium 261.59 mg
Iron 11.29 mg
Zinc 7.01 mg
Vitamin A 624.55 ug
Vitamin C 71.15 g
Folic acid 189.26 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1675.6 mg
Sugars 17.44 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed