Steamed hake with couscous and vegetables
No. 3 frozen hake 1.25 kg
- Preparing fish. Hake suprêmes (pieces of fish without spine and with or without skin) of 180 g.
For this recipe, the following preparations are necessary:
- Mixed vegetables (jardinière).
- For the steamed hake:
- Season the hake fillets individually with salt, pepper and intense olive oil.
- Place on a steam tray pan and cook it in the steam oven at 70 ºC for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Place the hake on the plate.
- Heat the couscous and the vegetables and place them on one side of the plate.
- To finish Sprinkle with parsley cut into brunoise.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 9.98 g
Saturates 5.87 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 26.79 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.14 g
Cholesterol 60.18 mg
Calcium 171.96 mg
Iron 3.56 mg
Zinc 1.18 mg
Vitamin A 672.31 ug
Vitamin C 33.78 g
Folic acid 120.57 ug
Salt (Sodium) 665.71 mg
Sugars 12.29 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed