Vegan futomaki sushi with asparagus and avocado
Wild asparagus 0.25 kg
Egg free mayonnaise 0.25 l
- Make the sushi rice.
- Prepare the vegetables:
- Cut the red pepper into strips of 1x1 cm and sauté.
- Cook the asparagus for 3 minutes.
- Peel the avocados and cut them into 0,5 cm strips, season with salt and lemon juice.
- To make the futomaki:
- Take a bamboo sushi mat and place a sheet of Nori seaweed on top. Dip your fingers in water before and spread the rice over three quarters of the seaweed. (leave one quarter empty to close easily.)
- place the vegetables in the centre.
- Roll up the futomaki slowly and press lightly with both hands.
- Using a lightly moistened sharp knife cut into 8-10 pieces.
- Finally decorate with spicy mayonnaise.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.36 g
Saturates 4.9 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 11.15 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 20.6 g
Cholesterol 0.17 mg
Calcium 25.42 mg
Iron 0.96 mg
Zinc 9.03 mg
Vitamin A 35.52 ug
Vitamin C 15.89 g
Folic acid 7.29 ug
Salt (Sodium) 709.04 mg
Sugars 5.59 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed