Vegan futomaki sushi with asparagus and avocado
"Triguero" asparagus, bunch 0.25 kg
Mayonnaise sauce 0.025 l
- Make the sushi rice.
- Prepare the vegetables:
- Cut the red pepper into strips of 1x1 cm and sauté.
- Cook the asparagus for 3 minutes.
- Peel the avocados and cut them into 0,5 cm strips, season with salt and lemon juice.
- To make the futomaki:
- Take a bamboo sushi mat and place a sheet of Nori seaweed on top. Dip your fingers in water before and spread the rice over three quarters of the seaweed. (leave one quarter empty to close easily.)
- place the vegetables in the centre.
- Roll up the futomaki slowly and press lightly with both hands.
- Using a lightly moistened sharp knife cut into 8-10 pieces.
- Finally decorate with spicy mayonnaise.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.69 g
Saturates 1.18 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.55 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.99 g
Cholesterol 13.0 mg
Calcium 32.55 mg
Iron 1.41 mg
Zinc 12.75 mg
Vitamin A 79.9 ug
Vitamin C 22.98 g
Folic acid 6.2 ug
Salt (Sodium) 675.78 mg
Sugars 5.42 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed