Beetroot packaged 0.1 kg
Red cabbage 0.15 kg
Tomate cherry de colores 0.15 kg
Avocado 0.25 kg
Radishes 0.05 kg
Lechugas variadas mezclum mediterranea 0.4 kg
- Prepare a vegetable stock.
- To cook the quinoa:
- Place the quinoa in a sieve and wash it for a few seconds.
- Let drain.
- Cook for 15 minutes. You need twice as much water or stock to each part of quinoa.
- Salt to taste.
- Cut the beetroot and red cabbage into strips.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and dice the avocado.
- Slice the radishes.
- Place the endive leaves around the plate and the lettuce mixture in the middle.
- Place a few spoons of quinoa and corn on top.
- Add the beetroot, red cabbage, radishes and cherry tomatoes.
- Finally add the avocado and pumpkin seeds.
- Possible dressings for this salad.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.84 g
Saturates 0.93 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.85 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.3 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 159.03 mg
Iron 3.89 mg
Zinc 21.79 mg
Vitamin A 110.96 ug
Vitamin C 53.28 g
Folic acid 213.17 ug
Salt (Sodium) 58.42 mg
Sugars 10.74 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed