Pumpkins bear seeds inside with great benefits and properties for our health and culinary uses.
These seeds are consumed in many different countries and they can be easily found in many markets.
They have a soft taste, mostly sweet, and a very pleasant texture when chewed.
Roasted pumpkin seeds are often eaten as a snack or appetizer, although raw pumpkin seeds offer more nutritional value.
Pumpkin seeds are quite popular in many cultures. They are added to soups, salads, sauces, vinaigrettes, and dressings, and they can also be used to make bread, biscuits, cakes and sweets.
Chard and thistle salad
- Temperature: Room temperature
- Type of dish: Salads
- Cuisine type: Vegan cuisine
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed