Braised pork loin with potatoes
Potatoes 0.6 kg
High oleic oil 0.25 l
- Make a white stock.
- Brown the large pieces of salted meat in the oven at 220 ºC or on the stove.
- Cut the vegetables into small cubes (onion, carrot and garlic), slightly soften them and add them to the browned meat.
- Pour the wine and the stock so it covers half of the meat and vegetables and put it in the oven lowering the temperature to 180 ºC. While cooking, turn the pieces of meat over occasionally and, if necessary, add some stock.
- Leave to cook until the meat is tender and there is no red juice inside.
- Remove the pieces of meat and set them aside.
- For the sauce: remove the fat from the juice, blend with the vegetables and add more stock if necessary. Place on the heat and thicken it with corn-starch dissolved in the cold stock, let the mix boil for a few minutes. Salt to taste.
- Fry the meat and place on a tray, pour the sauce over it and heat in the oven.
- Serve with chips.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.95 g
Saturates 20.79 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 45.67 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 17.52 g
Cholesterol 166.81 mg
Calcium 176.72 mg
Iron 6.06 mg
Zinc 4.99 mg
Vitamin A 512.48 ug
Vitamin C 58.73 g
Folic acid 147.01 ug
Salt (Sodium) 347.11 mg
Sugars 13.99 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed