- Melt the butter, removing the foam that appears on the surface and leave it to cool.
- Put the egg yolks in a bowl, add salt and lemon juice, beat with a whisk until they begin to thicken.
- Add the melted butter little by little, being careful not to pour the remaining serum left in the bottom, and keep beating until you get a thin cream.
- Clarified butter can be used to make this sauce.
- The clarification consists in slowly melting the butter so that the serum and the fat separate and it turns transparent.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.2 g
Saturates 47.14 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 24.25 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.35 g
Cholesterol 517.28 mg
Calcium 42.38 mg
Iron 1.92 mg
Zinc 0.99 mg
Vitamin A 1030.65 ug
Vitamin C 10.0 g
Folic acid 37.65 ug
Salt (Sodium) 94.7 mg
Sugars 1.87 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Gratin of artichokes filled with mushrooms and prawns
- Type of dish: Vegetables, Shellfish
- Temperature: Hot
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed