Red kidney bean stew with black pudding
- Soak the beans overnight.
- Peel and roughly chop (crack) the potatoes.
- Chop the carrot and the leek into half-moons.
- Chop the fresh bacon, the bacon and the ribs into dices. Don’t chop the chorizo nor the black pudding.
- Cook all the ingredients (except for the potatoes and the black pudding) starting with cold water. The potatoes and the black pudding will be added at the end of the cooking time, since they need less time to be cooked.
- Make a basic biscaynne sauce to season.
- Cook on low and continuous heat so the high temperature does not break the beans.
- Add the biscaynne sauce.
- Once the beans are tender, add the potatoes and the black pudding.
- Adjust salt and check if the thickness obtained is desired one.
- Slice the chorizo and the black pudding.
- Serve on a soup plate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 24.35 g
Saturates 8.6 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.52 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.13 g
Cholesterol 41.9 mg
Calcium 153.49 mg
Iron 11.48 mg
Zinc 4.11 mg
Vitamin A 134.6 ug
Vitamin C 13.4 g
Folic acid 12.13 ug
Salt (Sodium) 505.2 mg
Sugars 4.08 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed