Whole wheat bread 60-40
Kneading time: 17'
Temperature of the dough: 25 ºC.
1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing:
2ª Fermentation of a piece of the divided dough: 15´.
3ª Fermentation of a formed piece: 1h 15´.
Baking time: 30'
Temperature of the oven: 230 ºC.
- Knead everything together until obtaining a fine and elastic mass.
- The weight of the pieces will be determined by the volume of the mould.
- Knead the cut pieces.
- Form loaves to the length of the mould that will be used.
- Place them in the moulds with the fold facing downwards
- Ferment at 30ºC and 75% humidity.
- The best volume of fermentation is when there is still 1/3 of the capacity of the mould free.
- Bake with steam.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.51 g
Saturates 0.18 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.14 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.56 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 19.69 mg
Iron 1.75 mg
Zinc 1.02 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 44.94 ug
Salt (Sodium) 449.15 mg
Sugars 0.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed