Sunflower seed and peanut bread
TOTAL KNEADING TIME 13´
DOUGH TEMPERATURE: 23 ºC
FIRST BULK FERMENTATION: 10´
Second fermentation (dough divided): 10'
Shaping and third fermentation: 90´
Baking time: 18'
Oven temperature: 210 ºC
- Mix all the ingredients together except the yeast. Knead for 8 minutes.
- Add in the yeast and knead for another 5 minutes.
- Incorporate the sunflower seeds and peanuts and mix until combined.
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes and divide it into portions of 225 g. Shape them into balls and let them rest for 10 minutes.
- Shape the balls into the shape of a peanut shell.
- Let them ferment at 30 ºC in a humid environment (75 %).
- Score the portions three times on each end.
- Bake them with steam at 210 ºC for 18 minutes. The valve closed.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 9.38 g
Saturates 1.86 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.8 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.24 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 48.46 mg
Iron 3.31 mg
Zinc 2.51 mg
Vitamin A 0.23 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 113.82 ug
Salt (Sodium) 997.71 mg
Sugars 1.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed