Low temperature roasted veal flank with creamy mashed potatoes
- Wash the veal flank and chop it into small pieces.
- Season, grease and vacuum pack.
- Steam at 70 ºC for 20 hours +/-, depending on the thickness of the cut. Check by pressing with your finger.
- Let stand for a few minutes and cool in a chiller or iced water.
- Remove from the bag and save all the remaining juices.
- Cut into regular sized cubes or fillets.
- Make the sauce with the juices as if it were gravy.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.5 g
Saturates 1.48 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.09 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.8 g
Cholesterol 9.39 mg
Calcium 136.99 mg
Iron 7.63 mg
Zinc 7.19 mg
Vitamin A 204.51 ug
Vitamin C 47.0 g
Folic acid 106.32 ug
Salt (Sodium) 450.74 mg
Sugars 10.02 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed