Cannelloni filled with braised duck and foie-grass
Creamed corn 0.01 kg
Foie-gras micuit 0.12 kg
Onion 0.2 kg
Dry basil 0.001 g
Courgette 0.1 kg
Frozen peas 0.05 kg
To cook the duck:
- Put the duck in a container, seasoned with salt and pepper and a little olive oil, and bake in the oven until golden in colour.
- Add filleted garlic and carrot in half-moons, cover and leave to cook for approximately 15 more minutes.
- Add the white part of the leek cut into half-moons, cover and leave to cook for a further15 minutes.
- Pour over some white wine, allow to reduce for 5 minutes, add the poultry stock, cover and let to cook until it is completely done (approximately 40 minutes).
- Remove from the oven, remove from the bone and shred. Set aside.
For the stuffing:
- Fry to soften the onion cut into brunoise. Once tender, add the duck and the diced foie-grass micuit.
- Cook for some minutes and season with basil.
For the cannelloni:
- Prepare fresh saffron pasta.
- Cut the pasta into 7x7 centimetres squares.
- Fill from 3 to 4 cannelloni per portion.
For the sauce:
- Remove grease from the left over broth from the baking.
- Blend together with the vegetables, sieve and bind with the creamed corn.
- Add salt and pepper as needed.
For the garnish:
- Dice the carrot and the courgette with the skin on and boil.
- Boil the peas.
- Warm up the cannelloni in the oven or in the microwave, covered with cling film.
- Plate up the cannelloni, pour over the duck sauce and garnish with the vegetables.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.6 g
Saturates 6.13 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.26 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.91 g
Cholesterol 202.83 mg
Calcium 173.86 mg
Iron 6.15 mg
Zinc 3.79 mg
Vitamin A 2843.09 ug
Vitamin C 40.16 g
Folic acid 147.09 ug
Salt (Sodium) 385.29 mg
Sugars 13.14 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed