Almond praline 0.019 kg
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
HOW TO SERVE
- Caramelise the moulds with diluted caramel.
- Infuse the milk with the cinnamon stick.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar and then add the milk. Strain with the Chinese colander and set aside.
- Place slices of bread flavoured with brandy on the caramel.
- Pour some créme caramel cream on top.
- Repeat this process until the mould is full.
- Cook in a bain-marie in the oven at 180 ºC.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool, remove from the mould and then ration.
- Serve with a button of whipped cream and almond crocanti.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.07 g
Saturates 6.82 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.36 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.1 g
Cholesterol 191.08 mg
Calcium 173.49 mg
Iron 0.98 mg
Zinc 0.92 mg
Vitamin A 161.2 ug
Vitamin C 2.1 g
Folic acid 26.78 ug
Salt (Sodium) 184.76 mg
Sugars 52.02 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed