Strawberry and whipped cream sponge cake roll
For this recipe, the following preparations are needed:
- Fill a piping bag with sweetened whipped cream.
- Cut length ways some of the strawberries for decoration and the rest in cubes for the filling.
- Place the sponge cake on greaseproof paper, place the bottom upwards and soak lightly.
- Begin to pipe with cream from left to right leaving a free space of about 2 cm on each side.
- Spread the strawberry cubes on the surface.
- With the help of paper and pulling towards us roll the cake.
- Ration and decorate with a button of cream with a slice of strawberry in each portion.
- Finish sprinkling with icing sugar.
- Serve with strawberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.6 g
Saturates 9.4 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.84 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.8 g
Cholesterol 135.87 mg
Calcium 37.93 mg
Iron 0.72 mg
Zinc 0.49 mg
Vitamin A 158.89 ug
Vitamin C 5.46 g
Folic acid 15.99 ug
Salt (Sodium) 58.5 mg
Sugars 30.25 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed