Tomato and blue cheese foam shot
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Concassé tomato: season with thyme and intense olive oil.
- Tomato jelly:
- You can also use the remaining water from the concassé tomato.
- To make the gelatin softer, replace the agar agar with gelatin (20 g per 1 liter).
- Let the gelatin cool in the container where it will be served.
- Blue cheese foam: fill the siphon with the cheese sauce, apply 1 load of gas, stir and check the texture.
- On top of the tomato jelly add a spoonful of concassé tomato and a button of blue cheese foam.
- Decorate with black olive crumbs and a fresh sprout. Decorations may vary.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.16 g
Saturates 3.87 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.17 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.5 g
Cholesterol 11.45 mg
Calcium 166.55 mg
Iron 2.71 mg
Zinc 0.07 mg
Vitamin A 34.78 ug
Vitamin C 23.45 g
Folic acid 143.07 ug
Salt (Sodium) 412.92 mg
Sugars 14.87 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed