- Mash the tomatoes and freeze so the pulp separates from the water.
- Defrost the tomato puree inside a cheesecloth.
- Heat the liquid and dissolve the Agar Agar into it. Add the juice and let chill in a loaf pan.
- The amount of Agar Agar depends on the desired firmness, 6-10 g per liter of liquid.
- If the tomato is very acid add sugar or another product to reduce the pH.
- When the gelatin is firm cut into strips or as desired.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.43 g
Saturates 1.0 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.14 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.16 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 122.53 mg
Iron 2.09 mg
Zinc 0.02 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 18.0 g
Folic acid 110.32 ug
Salt (Sodium) 96.85 mg
Sugars 10.79 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed