Glazed coffee cakes
Dried ginger 5.0 g
Cardamom 5.0 g
Ground nutmeg 5.0 g
Soluble decaffeinated coffee 105.0 g
Rice flour 0.625 kg
Raising agent 20.0 g
Soluble decaffeinated coffee 40.0 g
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
For the coating:
- In a bowl, mix the flour, chopped butter, spices and soluble coffee with your hands until you obtain a sandy texture.
- Add sugar and mix again. Keep in the refrigerator.
For the cakes:
- Mix the cream with lemon juice and then let stand for a few minutes.
- Use a metal whisk to beat the creamed butter with sugar.
- Add the eggs and keep beating.
- Add the cream with lemon juice.
- Add flour and raising agent. Beat until you obtain a smooth and creamy cream.
- Place in a mould and smooth the surface.
- Spread the coating over the top.
- Bake at 180 ºC for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
For the glaze:
- Dissolve the soluble coffee in water.
- Mix the icing sugar with the coffee and then stir until you obtain a slightly thick cream or glaze.
- Pour the glaze over the cake.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.98 g
Saturates 65.46 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 32.54 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.53 g
Cholesterol 549.18 mg
Calcium 192.07 mg
Iron 5.0 mg
Zinc 2.85 mg
Vitamin A 1208.66 ug
Vitamin C 6.7 g
Folic acid 32.92 ug
Salt (Sodium) 110.06 mg
Sugars 234.96 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed