Guacamole, rice cake and black olive crumbs
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
Once the guacamole is prepared, place it in a pastry bag with an open star nozzle and vacuum pack together with the avocado stone in order to prevent the guacamole from oxidizing.
HOW TO SERVE
- Place the guacamole in a small porcelain bowl and use the open star nozzle to give it shape and height.
- Sprinkle over with some black olive crumbs.
- Place the rice cake on the side.
- Decorate with edible flowers and sprouts.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.36 g
Saturates 3.76 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 14.1 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.77 g
Cholesterol 0.05 mg
Calcium 55.31 mg
Iron 1.54 mg
Zinc 11.73 mg
Vitamin A 62.55 ug
Vitamin C 10.0 g
Folic acid 22.47 ug
Salt (Sodium) 543.0 mg
Sugars 1.61 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed