- Boil the rice for 25 minutes, drain and mash it in the Thermomix until it is creamy. To make it easy, add a little bit of water or stock.
- Separate it in three different containers and add the curry, paprika and squeeze ink.
- Mix it until it has a strong colour and salt to taste.
- Put a little amount of the cream between two paraffin papers and spread it with a spatula until you have a thin layer.
- Dry it in the oven at 125 ºC for about 15 minutes.
- When it is dried, separate the patties from the paper and fry in abundant sunflower oil.
- Dry it with absorbent paper and salt to taste.
- You can also use aromatic herbs, cinnamon and liquorice.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.05 g
Saturates 1.37 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.76 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.14 g
Cholesterol 0.05 mg
Calcium 8.86 mg
Iron 0.63 mg
Zinc 0.08 mg
Vitamin A 61.42 ug
Vitamin C 0.11 g
Folic acid 4.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 219.14 mg
Sugars 0.44 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed