Mixed dicet fruits
The following elaborations are needed for this recipe:
- Aromatize the basic syrup with cointreau.
- Squeeze the oranges and lemons and strain the remaining liquid.
- Prepare the fruit: peel, deseed and core.
- Cut the peach,pineapple,orange, pear and apples into cubes of 1 cm.Cut the grapes into two halves.
- Place all the fruit in a recipient together with the juice and syrup.
- Finally, to prevent bananas from oxidising, peel them ,cut into slices and add to the mixture.
- Serve in individual bowls.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.25 g
Saturates 0.02 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.01 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.01 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 38.22 mg
Iron 1.05 mg
Zinc 0.31 mg
Vitamin A 47.0 ug
Vitamin C 45.86 g
Folic acid 33.51 ug
Salt (Sodium) 4.75 mg
Sugars 48.4 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed