Hazelnut créme caramel
Sugar 0.07 kg
Hazelnut praline 0.035 kg
Whipped cream with sugar 0.05 l
Almond praline 0.005 kg
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
HOW TO SERVE
- Caramelise the crème caramel moulds with the diluted caramel.
- Heat up the milk to melt the hazelnut praline.
- Add the cream off the heat.
- Prepare the mixture of eggs and sugar and pour the mixture over it.
- Fill the moulds and bake in the oven in a bain-marie at 180 ºC.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool to remove it from the mould.
- Plate up with a button whipped cream with sugar and almond praline.
- Make sure that the water of the bain-marie does not boil, if not the crème caramel will have small holes.
- The crème caramel sets when it reaches 85 ºC. Touch it with your fingertips and check if it is set and not liquid.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.35 g
Saturates 15.19 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 9.24 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.4 g
Cholesterol 210.81 mg
Calcium 118.6 mg
Iron 0.99 mg
Zinc 0.8 mg
Vitamin A 255.7 ug
Vitamin C 0.9 g
Folic acid 23.81 ug
Salt (Sodium) 122.1 mg
Sugars 52.35 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed