Cod, king crab and aubergine salad with pil-pil vinaigrette
Cod loin 0.5 kg
Olive oil 0.25 l
For the crab:
- If the crab is dead, boil it in abundant salted boiling water, boil for about 15 minutes per kg of weight and then cool with cold water and ice.
- If it is alive, it can be cooked from warm water, or kill it first by placing vinegar in the mouth.
- It is usually convenient in any case to cover the holes, which may be due to the lack of legs, with breadcrumbs.
- Once cooled, open it by separating the meat from the bones, trying to get the meat off the legs in one piece carefully trying not to break the meat.
For the aubergine:
- Roast the aubergines wrapped in aluminium foil until they are soft.
- Let them cool, peel and make strips.
For the cod:
- Confit the garlic slices in soft olive oil, once golden brown remove them.
- When the oil is warm, add the slices of desalted cod with the skin facing up and let cook gently.
- Remove the cod and leave the oil warm.
- Emulsify the pil-pil, so that the process is faster, part of the oil that we will add later can be removed as the sauce emulsifies. To lighten the pil-pil use fumet.
- Remove the skin from the cod and thinly slice.
For the sauces:
- Cover the bottom of the plate with pil-pil.
- Place some aubergine strips in the center forming a circle.
- Place some cod slices on top.
- Crumbled crab.
- Repeat the series (aubergine + cod + crab).
- Add pil-pil between the layers.
- Decorate with drops of gazpacho sauce and parsley around the plate.
- Decorate with chives.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.89 g
Saturates 11.52 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 56.5 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 8.34 g
Cholesterol 214.8 mg
Calcium 238.51 mg
Iron 5.06 mg
Zinc 10.0 mg
Vitamin A 202.21 ug
Vitamin C 41.27 g
Folic acid 145.39 ug
Salt (Sodium) 831.43 mg
Sugars 8.94 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed